Our one word mission statement "Opportunities" guides our programming - with the goal to provide opportunity to those we serve. As a private human service company, we are committed to meeting the needs in the community we serve. We specialize in Employment & Training programs, Youth Services, Child Welfare, Clinical Services and Housing programming.
We are proud to partner with many other agencies to provide outstanding services that individual need to achieve their goals.
CW Solutions formed on November 25, 2003 and began services on January 2, 2004. We began as a small training and consulting company, serving employment & training agencies and eligibility agencies. Since that time, we have grown into a full service provider with more than 50 professionals providing a wide range of human service programming.
CW Solutions has a diverse array of programming, designed to meet the needs of the community we serve. We focus on partnership and collaboration, as evidenced in the many ways we bring programming to our communities.
For some programs, we have a Shared Operations model where we partner with another agency to jointly operate and deliver programming as a unified team. These partnerships include:
- Wood County Human Services Department to deliver a variety of Share Operation programs including 4SIGHT, ADP, Family Keys (all in Wood County) and FSET and TRAIL in the nine-county NorthCentral Region (Adams, Forest, Langlade, Lincoln, Marathon, Oneida, Portage, Vilas, and Wood).
- Wood County Child Support to deliver the ELEVATE and Access & Visitation programs, as well as our two Parent Engagement Centers in Marshfield and Wisconsin Rapids.
- Adams County Health & Human Services Department to deliver the Community Outreach for Student Engagement program and the LEO program, both in Adams County.
For some programs, we are the direct contracted agency to operate a program. These include:
- PATHS and ROUTE programs, contracted with the Bureau of Youth Services, Department of Children and Families
- WHSSP, contracted with the Department of Health Services
- RHEAP, contracted with the Wisconsin Balance of State Continuum of Care
For other programs, we are a sub-contractor to either operate a program or provide targeted services for a program. These include:
- Children First for Oneida County Department of Social Services and Portage County Health & Human Services
- Family Preservation Therapy and the LEO Program for Wood County Human Services Department
- CCS Service Provider for Wood County Human Services Department